Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kicking My Own A$$

LOL! I say it all the time (in my head at least)! Its a quote from Happy Gilmore. At the beginning of his golfing "career" he says to his buddy that "if I wore pants like that I'd have to kick my own ass."

For some weird reason it stuck with me and when I work out really hard, its the line that runs through my head.

P90X is HARD! It is great work but dang! I have to pay so close attention to my body to make sure I don't hurt myself!  AND I have to work double time in my mind to keep up my half marathon training too because every time I run I am so tired that I am sure I won't be able to do it.

"Baby Steps" - another movie quote from "What about Bob?" I love that movie!

So, I keep pressing forward, running when I can, even when I'm tired.

Thanks for all your encouragement and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment