Saturday, May 22, 2010

FULL...

Tonight I find myself FULL. Full of joy, peace and love.

I was truly blessed tonight by my husband and my dear friends that made the time to celebrate me tonight. It was so precious to be surrounded by people who have loved me for years. Many of them have seen me through extreme pain, heart ache, and many other assorted battle scars of life. It was such a gift to be in the same room with so many different people in so many different stages of life and so many nuggets of wisdom they have deposited in me.

I am in awe of God's love for me. I am refreshed by my friends encouragement of me. I feel celebrated. I feel loved. I feel FULL.

Thank you Lord and thank you to all the dear ones that spent their time with me tonight. I love you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment