Thursday, May 20, 2010

Who are YOU?

Today I find myself tired for a zillion reasons. I feel good that the day will work out as it should. I will enjoy my family and get a much needed haircut.

I don't have much brilliant to share other than one of my lessons for the PRISM program really blessed me today. We were to find a picture of our "true self" weight, size, height and coloring. I have never been able to find a picture like that of me or what I think "me" should look like. Today I did. What a relief! Even in my head I don't believe I am supposed to be a size 6. Ever. God made me to be me. I flipped through a catalog I hadn't thrown out yet and there I was... with another woman's face!! SO, I cut my face out of a picture and stuck me on my right weight body! I am so excited to have a visual reference for the first time EVER of what I believe God wants my shape to be. YAY!!

I am on my way!
Blessings on your day!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited for you, Jennifer, as you begin this new adventure. I will be praying for you in this endeavor. I'm sure you will face many challenges. In that healthy eating realm, the biggest one for our family is the time factor. I'm praying that God will supernaturally give you the time to do what you need to do to have success in this area!

    You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete