Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Spectacular Birthday Salad

So, I am still processing all the gifts I received today. I will have to blog about it tomorrow...

For now though I will share the recipe for the Super Duper Yummy Salad I made for my birthday dinner!

Bake Chicken breasts (quantity depends on amount of people you are serving) in Sesame Salad dressing - I used the "Feast from the East" kind that you can get at Costco. Once cooked and cooled, chop up chicken breasts. Remove chicken from cooking "juice". Set chicken aside and put a little fresh dressing on top of it.

Tear or chop up romaine and spinach. Put in a large bowl.

Chop up a fresh pineapple. Add to bowl.

Pour in 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds. Toast some sesame seeds (about 1/4 cup) in the oven - carefully - they burn easy.

So in the large bowl add spinach, romaine, pineapple, sunflower seeds, toasted sesame seeds, and then add the marinated chicken. Toss and enjoy!!

Let me know how yours turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment