Monday, May 24, 2010

The Last Day...

This is my last day to be 38. I will never be 38 again. Did I use my time well this past year? What will next year hold?

I can't even imagine. I do know that I will do more this year than last year. I am already "doing" more because I am a mom. Doing more just happens as the kids get older. It's not like there isn't plenty to do when they are small. But bigger boys make bigger messes I am finding out. It's good though. I am getting stronger, faster, and thanks to getting rid of the sugar in my diet, thinking clearer than ever before.

So while today is my last day to be 38, I am looking forward to what tomorrow holds.

39 will be a good year. I am sure it will have it's challenges but I KNOW my God is going to provide for my every need. Just like He did last year. My kids will get bigger. My love for my man will grow stronger. My body will get smaller and stronger. My God will remain the same. I love that.

Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment