Thursday, June 3, 2010

I did something wild today!

Okay, I did something today I NEVER in a million years thought I would do. I bought zucchini. Seriously! Can you believe it? I barely can!

Those of you who have known me for a while know I loathe zucchini. I had a terrible and lengthy experience with it in my childhood which I will explain if you ask... but I swore I would never eat the stuff. Ever.

And then a trusted friend gives me a recipe. A yummy looking recipe that requires zucchini. My dilemma... do I really want to do what I have been working on --- BREAK OLD HABITS OF EATING --- or not?

So, I decided I'd try. Just once. And see how it goes. I am not sure I will make a habit of consuming this particular vegetable, but I did kill my "I hate Peppers" issue a few months ago... anything is possible I guess!

I will let you know... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment