Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My first 6 weeks is almost up!

When I go to bed on Sunday the 20th of June I will have completed my first 6 weeks of this healthy eating lifestyle. I am FIGHTING with all I have some days to stick to the plan!

Tonight I made a very yummy mexican chili that looked like it would be a great  bean dip. EXCEPT tortilla chips are not on my list of things I can eat within these 6 weeks. I sat at the table thinking what difference one chip would make.

All the difference in the world, I concluded. I committed to my God I would submit to the plan He asked me to for 6 weeks. Not one bite of what looks good at the moment is worth stepping away from my commitment to Him.

These next few days will be full of temptations I am sure. I believe He will give me what I need to stay the course.
Praise the Lord for His faithfulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment